Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a single document as Microsoft Word document (not PDF) format containing a cover letter, title page, manuscript, references. Please do not embed files and figures. Upload these as supplemental documents.
- The cover letter should include a title, brief description of the manuscript and its significance to dermatology. Additionally, please include the article type, any relevant conflicts of interests, and possible reviewers.
The title page should include:
1) The article title
2) Full names, academic degrees and academic or institutional affiliation of all authors (including corresponding author)
3) Disclosure of any potential conflicts of interest
4) Statement of any relevant funding sources for the manuscript.
5) Word Count
6) Reference Count
7) Figure and Table Count
Please ensure that the manuscript is double-spaced and uses a 12-point font with continuous line numbering. Figures and tables should not be embedded in the submission file.
References should be included after puncuation as superscripted text.
- Upload files and figures as supplemental documents.
Authors retain copyright in their work and license the publisher to publish the content. The publisher, National Society for Cutaneous Medicine, with production and publishing support provided by OJS, Open Journal Systems,see https://pkp.sfu.
SKIN is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names and email addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties under any circumstances. Users consent to receive communication from SKIN for the stated purposes of the journal.